Friday, June 11, 2010

Coopertown Road

Ok, I've changed the title.  So shoot me.  I like "Coopertown Road," and the need to use it somewhere arrived this morning.  This is life from my viewfinder. 

Also this morning, I've glided through Writer's Markets, nabbing a few for queries in my field.  Good prospects.  That's part of my writing work finding markets to submit to.  And now I'm writing this.  So I'm writing. 

In a bit I'll update my Journey Blog, which is my "crafty" side speaking.  Scrapbooking, Photography, Family History, Memoir.  All that important stuff.  I'll need to post my latest ScrapMemoir which I write for Women's Memoirs.  It aired yesterday titled "In Sickness & Health,"  Part 1.  It's my bipolar depression story I finally allowed myself to publicly share.  Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment